To care for your pouffe we recommend using a dry, or slightly damp cloth, to remove marks or spills.
Our oiled pouffes are incredibly popular and come in a natural tan or dark chocolate finish.
Your pouffe can be filled with almost anything you have to hand, polystyrene balls, scrunched up newspapers and plastic bags, or old clothing and fabrics such as sheets. It is an eco-friendly way to use up materials you may have stored at home for recycling. Alternatively, your local furniture upholsterer should be able to supply suitable stuffing materials.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Make sure the material you are using is clean and dry.
2. Unzip the pouffe and open it out to itʼs full shape.
3. Start by gradually filling the edges of your pouffe to ensure that all the small spaces are fully stuffed. This will prevent air spaces forming in your finished pouffe.
4. Continue to add stuffing evenly ensuring the sides and seams are filled out.
5. Please avoid over-filling your pouffe as this could put a strain on the zip when closing, but over time as your pouffe beds down it can be topped up with more filling.